Save Innovations designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions to face the energy challenges of the future.
Above all, it is a family-sized business with a team attentive to your needs.
Senior Management - Sales & Finance department
Research & Development department
Administration and finance manager
Investor relations manager
Chairman and technical director
Sales and marketing director
Administration and accounting assistant
A breakthrough innovation
The only turbine that produces electricity from flow speeds as low as 2l/s
Save Innovations proposes autonomous (low or very low voltage) electricity production solutions that use the very low speeds of hydraulic or aeraulic fluids.
These solutions enable production of just the electricity required for consumption valuing available energies that are not currently used. Moreover, they offer sustainable benefits. Save Innovations has designed a perfectly integrated assembly comprising:
• A drive system (propeller or turbine) to collect the energy from the fluid.
• A new kind of generator: the innovative aspect is this generator which transforms this energy into electricity.
• A regulator to optimise the low currents and deliver the required voltage.
• An integrated bypass to avoid the need for network derivation and to ensure network safety in the event of sudden high flow speeds.
The PICOGEN® innovation offers access to a renewable energy on the spot, by valuing the hydraulic flows unused potential, in a move towards a more responsible energy mix and reasoned consumption.
The PICOGEN® technology, with its multiple patents, opens up new possibilities by using energy from low speed flows.
The easy installation and limited maintenance requirements of the PICOGEN® solution result from its stream-lined design, devised to make life easier for users.Find out more
We work with the following players on the drinking water networks market:
- Equipment manufacturers
- Specialised distributors
- Design offices
- Public authorities
- Water boards
Water syndicates Private operators
Save Marine hydrogenerator
The Save Marine hydrogenerator produces electricity from 2 knots, enabling batteries to be recharged even at low speed.
It is ideal for sailing boats with moderate navigation speeds.
This low speed performance is due to innovative alternator technology, a propeller set designed to accelerate the water flow in the turbine and an optimised regulator.Find out more
We work with the following players on the sailing market:
• Equipment manufacturers
• Boat builders
• Marine outfitters / Riggers / Ship chandlers
• Resellers / Installers
• Naval architects
of Save Innovations
- Market launch of PICOGEN®
- Signature of strategic partnership agreements
- Hydréos competitiveness cluster, Water sector
- Validation of the PICOGEN® proof of concept at pilot drinking water network sites
- Energized by Tenerrdis winner
- Manufacture of the first pre-series
- INITIATIVE PME winner
- Hydrogenerator: i-Novo Tech winner
- Pico-turbines installed at pilot sites
- 2nd investment round on a crowdfunding platform
• Entry into the sailing market (hydrogenerator)
• Technical validation of the pico-turbine prototype on a hydraulic test bench
• 1st investment round on a crowdfunding platform
- Entry into the sailing market (hydrogenerator)
- Technical validation of the pico-turbine prototype on a hydraulic test bench
- 1st investment round on a crowdfunding platform
- Tenerrdis competitiveness cluster, energy transition
- Technical partnership agreement signed with a market leader key account
- Hydraulic turbine technological development
- Pico-turbine technological development
- Fundraising operation with Love Money
- Company creation
Save Innovations is a certified “Jeune Entreprise Innovante” (a French label for innovative young companies) and enjoys the support of multiple national technological and financial partners.
Water networks: Sectorisation
Sectorisation is an efficient means of controlling water leaks. It is essential to have real-time information at key points of the networks.Find out more
Water networks: Collection
It is important to control drinking water quality at source. It is essential to have real-time information on the physical and chemical properties of the water.Find out more
Sailing: Sail boats
Electricity is needed on sail boats to ensure comfort and safety. A renewable energy source is the most responsible navigation option.Find out more